The Model 1761 is an all NEW series of rimfire rifles from Anschutz. Designed and produced in Germany it represents years of painstaking research and development and cements Anschutz as the forerunner of rimfire accuracy and technology. The Anschutz model 1761 is available in two stock designs, two barrel lengths and three popular rimfire calibres.
MODEL 1761 CLASSIC
The lacquered classic walnut stock balances elegant good looks and ageless traditional style. Its ambidextrous, low vibration, well-balanced design will comfortably cater for either right or left-handed shooters. Laser-cut, weather-resistant checkering for optimal grip, and a shock-absorbing, non-slip butt plate completes the package.
- The high precision barrelled action design geometry is inspired by our target rifles
- High degree of stiffness with a flat supporting surface and an integrated recoil lug.
- Manufactured by highly demanding production processes and gunsmith’s expertise.
- Intelligent engineer ensures the ejector can be easily replaced.
- The matte surface lends the model 1761 a timeless and resilient appearance.
- The small bearing reduces the effort needed to open and to close the bolt.
- Symmetrically arranged three-lug locking mechanism for phenomenal precision.
- Simple disassembly for care and cleaning.
- The high-quality and resistant QPQ coating ensures additional sliding capacity and resistance to wear
TRIGGER & SAFETY
- Adjustable ANSCHUTZ single stage trigger 5061. set at the factory to 2.2lbs
- Single stage trigger adjustable from 1.8lbs to 2.7lbs
- Ergonomic and silent activating positive safety.
- The hardened, finely lapped trigger parts allow for a crisp, clean release.
- Two basic versions. 18" with barrel thread & 20.3" without barrel thread
- Calibre change is possible by a qualified gunsmith.
- Due to its tenon locking clamps, the barrel can be reinserted with precision every time.
- Single-stack,5-shot magazine with stainless steel housing.
- Optimised magazine handling due to the integrated guide & release lever.
- High-strength extended magazine base plate made of weather-resistant polymer.